Your feedback is important to us, please share your comments, compliments and any complaints about the service you have received from us
Comments, Compliments and Complaints
Age Well East believes that views and learning from those views, is an important part of achieving high quality work. We follows the principles that are in our comments, compliments and complaints policy.
If you would like any information about our complaints policy, please email [email protected]
- Age Well East recognises that comments, compliments and complaints are an important part of our client’s feedback.
- The procedure is fair to people using services experiencing Age Well East’s work, complainants and to staff.
- The procedure is accessible to all regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, belief or sexual orientation.• Making a complaint will not harm or prejudice the service that is given to the complainant.
- Concerns and complaints are dealt with efficiently and are properly investigated.
- Complainants are treated with respect and courtesy and receive appropriate support throughout the handling of the complaint.
- Complainants receive a timely and appropriate response, identifying the outcome of any investigation, wherever possible.
- Action is taken where necessary in the light of the outcome of the complaint.
- Learning from complaints will be used to improve Age Well East’s work.
- If the complainant is not happy with the result of the response to the complaint, they will have the right to appeal.
Feedback and Compliments
If you would like to share your feedback and comments with us please complete our online form using the button below.
Making a complaint
Please complete the complaints form using the button below and provide as much information as possible about your complaint. We will aim to reply with 7 working days.
We understand that sometimes it can be hard to make a complaint. Age Well East strives to demonstrate its values of excellence, community and trust throughout everything we do, therefore if something has not gone so well, we value the opportunity to hear your feedback and look at how we can improve.