To be the go-to place for people to feel connected, informed and included as they grow older.
We want everyone to feel supported and empowered to age well once they reach their later years. To achieve this, our expert team of staff and volunteers empower people to prepare for later years early so they have knowledge and support available when they need it.
Whether it be making new friends and building a support network at one of our groups, learning more about benefits, entitlements and community initiatives through our advice service, or finding dementia friendly activities and support with our dementia team, whatever you need, we are here to help.
- In 2023, it is our goal to empower over 3,000 people to age well.
- Thanks to more than 270 fully trained volunteers, we give people the company and friendship that they need, when they need it.
- Each year we spend 26,000 hours talking to people who are feeling lonely.
- Our services prevent crisis and the need for more critical or urgent help from local Health or Social Care Services, which on average saves the NHS £3,000 per person we help, per year.
- Having had our work assessed externally by the Social Profit Calculator, for every £1 invested we return £8.55 of social good.
In the last year
We can make a real difference to you or someone you know.
We are here for people in later years. We empower you to age well.